10 Travel Converters Europe to US Power Plug Adapter Adaptor Convert Eu To Us

by ATB
Save 50%
$ 21.98
$ 10.99
10 Travel Europe to USA Power Plug Adapter Adaptor Convert Convertor Eu To Us
This plug adapter is for European electronics devices that have 2 round prong and converts them to the America style with 2 flat parallel prongs.

- Most electronic devices have a 110v-220v transformer or dual voltage (110/220 VAC) for worldwide use. If your devices have it, all you have to do is simply plug this adapter and you can use it in the USA.

Note : This adapter does NOT CONVERT the Voltage. This is NOT A TRANSFORMER!!